Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Still Waiting

Because I hate to wait, I called the doctor's office to see if the results were in. The receptionist said they are in but he hasn't reviewed them yet. Of course she can't say anything. I understand that but it sucks that she knows & I don't. Anyway, the doctor has meetings this morning and a full load of patients this afternoon. She thinks "It is highly unlikely that you will hear from him today." Well let me tell you, it was all I could do to not unload on this woman! I understand she is doing her job, she's not a doctor, blah blah blah. But she did not have to come off like such a bitch. This was my first phone call, not the tenth. I couldn't possibly have annoyed her in one three minute phone call. When did courtesy and compassion become bad things to show other people? I mean, Damn!

No comments: