Saturday, November 11, 2006

Me From A to Z

CPA Mom had this on her site and I took her up on her tag.

A is for age: 37
B is for beer of choice: I hate beer, I'm not much of a drinker.
C is for career right now: Staff Accountant
D is for dog's name: I don't have a dog.
E is for essential item used everyday: toothbrush
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Jericho
G is for favorite game:
H is for Hometown: Somewhere on the east coast.
I is for instruments you play: None, unless you count the radio.
J is for favorite juice: grapefruit
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Dr. Doom
L is for the last place you ate out at: Outback
M is for Marriage: yes
N is for your full name: You can call me Mama.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Only childbirth so far.
P is for people you were with yesterday: family & coworkers
Q is for quote: "Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And a good thing never dies."
R is for biggest regret: That I started smoking again after my pregnancy.
S is for status: Married with Children
T is for time you woke up today: I woke up late 6:55.
V is for vegetable you love: corn on the cob
W is for worst habit: Smoking
X is for x-rays you've had: Left hand, right leg, both were broken.
Y is for food you ate today: Only a pumpkin spice muffin so far.
Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: