Friday, November 10, 2006

What Happened to MY Music?!

I was over at Sarah and the Goon Squad the other day. I read this post and it got me thinking, What the hell happened to MY music?
I know all the songs from Higglytown, Backyardigans, Dora, Diego, Jack's Big Music Show, Little Einstiens, Wonder Pets and about eight bajillion other kids shows.
Hell, what about anything I used to listen to? Elvis Costello, Billy Joel, The Police, B52's, the soundtrack to "My Girl"?
I have a very eclectic bunch of CDs...that I never get to listen to!

I think this is why parents are always telling their teenagers to turn that crap down, willya friggin please! The parent spends so much time listening to kids crap that they cannot evolve musically. That is why MY music is the BEST music.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog.

I know what you're saying about MY music. I've forgotten what I used to listen to.