Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged!

Mama Misfit tagged me for this meme. By tagged I mean, saved you all from a crappy, whiny, depressing poor me post. You should all thank her.

You know the deal answer the questions, tag some people.

What were you doing ten years ago?
The Big Guy and I had been dating for four months. Oh the excitement and hours of conversation. Now conversations consist of him blaming the closest person for his farts.
I had been at my job for two years and was moving on up (that is until they moved me on out…no, no whining!)

What five snacks do you enjoy?
Ice cream…duh.
chocolate
home made peanut butter cookies
ice cream
ice cream

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Tell the Big Guy to retire!
Pay off the car.
Buy a bigger house.
Set up education funds for my girls, nieces and nephews.
Make sure our parents retired in style!
I know I did five but I’m a billionaire and I can do six if I want! I would fund spinal paralysis research. I have a brother who is quadriplegic and would love for him to walk again!

What are five fun things you wish you could do today?
Take a nap. Yes, that’s fun.
Read a book.
Watch a grown up show on tv.
Go for Mexican food with you guys.
Become a billionaire.

If you are reading this- tag, you’re it!

No comments: