Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wow, Two Posts In One Week

Yes, I have been MIA for oh, say the last six months or so. Sorry about that.

Why have I been gone?

I think bullets will come in handy here.

They make things semi coherent even when they aren’t.

Six months ago the Big Guy took a day shift. This means he was home at night. I don’t really go on the computer when he is home. That was a promise I made to myself a long time ago- don’t neglect the family for the computer.

It’s true he usually falls asleep quite early on the couch and I could have blogged except for the fact that I have been in bed around eight o’clock every night.

Why?

This pregnancy has kicked my ass from start til (almost) finish!

I really am too old for this shit.

I went to my Ob-gyn yesterday.

He said I am now in my 37th week.

Am I the only person confused by how they calculate pregnancy?

I thought yesterday was week 36 but he tells me they refer to it as being in your 37th week.

My due date is February 19 (according to the doc) February 15 (according to me- hey I know when the boinking took place and the period time frames).

Let’s face it this baby is coming when she is good and ready to come.

It’s a girl. I told you that, right?

I am now out on maternity leave.

My last work day was yesterday.

I am so glad to be away from that place for a while. I just could not take any more.

Maybe I’ll be able to get some more blogging in!

Except, the Big Guy is on vacation next week.

I hope he plans on helping and not just getting in the way.

I went to the high risk doc a few weeks ago and he said Scoop is going to be a “big one”.

How big?

Nine pounds.

Ok.
Ebaby was 8lb 14oz so I think I can, I think I can.

The Big Guy had balls enough to say last night that he wasn’t looking forward to seeing me push out a huge baby.

I think you can guess what (and how) I said to him.

Who wants to guess when and how big this baby will be?

That’s it for now.

Maybe I’ll see you again this week.

No comments: