Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Fun Monday!

Vicki, the original Fun Monday hostess, is hosting the Anniversary Edition!

Here’s what Vicki says:

I can’t believe it! We are coming up on the 1st Anniversary of the very first Fun Monday! Chris asked me if I would host the Anniversary Fun Monday and I said, “Sure! That thing is still going on?”
Since agreeing to host I have been racking my brain to think of something to post about. I’m not sure what has been posted about before because I lost track of Fun Monday a few months back.
Just this instant I’m typing I decided what I want us to post on.
It all started with “Your View”. I wanted to see what you see when you look out your front door. (I’ll link back to that post later.) So for this Anniversary Fun Monday lets do it again!
Here’s the assignment. For those of you who did NOT post a picture of your view from your front door, then your assignment is to post a view from your front door. To do this you stand in your doorway looking outside and take a picture. That simple. We (I) want to see what you see when you look out your front door.
For those of you who DID post your view, link back to that post you posted a year ago, and then re-list your very first post ever. We want to see how far you’ve come baby! Also, if you can, post the comments you received on that post.



My first Fun Monday post can be seen (sort of) here. I have no idea where the picture went- I’ll try to update that tomorrow.

My very first post is here.

For my pal who emailed me and asked me to post again- I will post something more than Fun Monday soon, I promise. Miss you too.

No comments: