Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Didn’t mean to leave for a whole week. I’m not really sure where the time went. What has been going on this past week?

Some of you may recall, my house is small. I mean small, 900 square feet small. We have done quite a bit of rearranging to make sure Scoop actually has a place to sleep. Never mind space for diapers, bottles and assorted other baby crap.

Last Friday she wasn’t really moving around much so I went to the hospital for monitoring. Her movements were down a bit but after icy cranberry juice she perked up. Already scaring her mama.

Brat.

Monday I had my regularly scheduled monitoring.

She was perfect!

The Big Guy is on vacation this week. He’s out right now so I can write this post.

I was supposed to see my Ob-gyn Monday afternoon but he got called away to a delivery and we rescheduled for Tuesday (yesterday).

Since I didn’t have to go to the doctor the Big Guy says, “Let’s go look at mini vans.”

Do you remember the Fun Monday when I told you how much I LOVED my Ford Taurus?

No?

Well, I LOVE my Ford Taurus.

I mean, I used to love my Ford Taurus.

Because now?

I have a freakin’ mini van.

Dammit.

It was the right thing to do.

How could we cram a 17 year old, a booster seat and a baby carrier into the back of the Taurus?

It was the right thing to do, right?

Went to the Ob-gyn yesterday and baby looks good.

But my blood pressure was a little high.

He thinks it’s just because I’m getting a cold but wants me to do the 24 hour urine test just to be safe.

For the next 24 hours I get to collect all my urine.

Glad to know that aren’t you?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to pee into a cup that you can’t even see because your baby belly is in the way?

Skid Row bums don’t piss on themselves as much as I have today!

I’m off to see what you guys have been up to.

I’ve missed you!

Depending on what the Big Guy is doing these next few days I may not be back until Monday.

See ya!

No comments: