Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deadline

Saturday is the last day of my September term. I am very disappointed with my performance this term. How bad is it? Let's just say my 3.9 gpa will be much, much lower after Saturday.

I've been intentionally telling myself:

It's ok. Things have been beyond crazy lately. You've had more important things to worry about. It's not the end of the world. Relax. You will be fine.


The other things I've been telling myself:

You idiot. Why can't you do this? Why can't you catch up? See, you really can't do it, you were a fool to go back to college at your age. Friggin moron.


Somebody please come slap that second bitch for me.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I would LOVE to slap that second bitch for you. Cut yourself some slack my friend - you've had one hell of a lot going on and in the end it will not matter one bit. Relax, take a deep breath. Hey, at least the term will be over soon.

beach mama said...

Girl. I am in line behind Beckie. You have had a lot going on. You do the best you can with what you are given. And you have been given the mother load of sh!t.
((hugs)) I am thinking of you and if you are in a bind for anything, just drop me a line and I can be there in 15 min.

CPA Mom said...

I've got an ice pick with that 2nd person's name on it.