Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Seem to Have Misplaced a Month

Seriously, where did the month go? I was updating my coupon binder (yes, you read that correctly) and had to throw out a mess of coupons. That is when I realized it is August. How did it get to be August? What's been happening?

Big Guy has been getting radiation and chemo. Don't know how it's working yet.

The kids are cute and growing.

I am totally sucking at my classes this term. Finals are next week and I am not ready. Seriously. Not. Ready.

Just got off the phone with my gyno's office. My little surgery is scheduled for Sept. 17.

I am overwhelmed by my life right now.

Need a vacation.

Have made a bunch of ice cream this summer. Most recently, cinnamon. YUMMY!

August 3 marked four years having this blog. Can't really say I blogged for four years but I've had the site four years.

Let's hope I don't lose any more of August.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I love you sweetie.

Kellie said...

You still rock my socks!

Bangkok!!!!

CPA Mom said...

I lost ALL of August and I don't have ANY of your big issues. I'd say you are doing great! xoxox

(have an unavoidable urge to say "ORIENTAL CITY"