I've been a bit down lately given that the Big Guy and I are still unemployed. It's getting really, really old. But you don't want to hear me bitch (and if you do, call me!).
What's a mama to do? Bullets!
- Got this email from my accounting professor: "Hi Beth,
You received the highest grade in the class. Congratulations!!"
- Guess I can do this back to school thing after all.
- I've been trying to cut my grocery bill. Last week I got $475 worth of groceries for $146.
- I rock the coupons, baby!
- Even the big guy was impressed with that one.
- The Big Guy put some lights on the house and when Scoop saw them she squealed and said "Dada" in a way that made you think he had just invented fire.
- She is going to be so much fun this year!
- The tree will go up this weekend. I can only take so many days of, "Don't touch that. Stay away from the tree!"
- Sis is home from her first semester at college. She got three of her grades: A, A & A-. Whew!
- Ebaby has her first crush. In her words: "He's very handsome."
- God, I love those kids!
- I'm hooked on a TV show. Guess which one. Hint: "I know what we're going to do today!"
That's it for now, my friends. Back to the homework!