- Sis graduated high school with honors and is going to college in the fall.
- Her first year of college will cost us...nothing!
- I am still unemployed.
- The Big Guy is still unemployed.
- Since January first I have lost fifty pounds.
- I turn 40 on August 30.
- On September first I go back to college after being out for twenty years.
- I want to be an accountant when I grow up.
- I am selling a fabulous product called The Gourmet Cupboard.
- I have a web site go check it out. Maybe even buy something!
- My house is a disaster area.
- Ebaby finished Kindergarten. My baby is going into first grade. Hold me.
- Scoop will be seventeen months next week.
- She is walking, running and climbing.
- She doesn't talk much- Mama, Dada, Sis, Ebaby (their real names, of course) and her all time favorite- eat! She is her mother's daughter!
- Ebaby has to see a specialist because she is so nearsighted and astigmatic that her optical nerves stopped developing.
- Can you say- not covered by the New Jersey kid insurance that we were able to get?
- The Big Guy and I did not qualify for the health insurance because we make to much money. Because we are really raking it in on unemployment, you know.
- I'm tired.
- And cranky.
- And have clogged sinuses.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
What Can I Say, It's Been Busy
I have so much I want to tell you but not much time right now. I'll give you a brief summary and the three of you who are reading can let me know what you want to hear about.