Friday, March 06, 2009

The Greatest Show On Earth- For Real

We went to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey ZING ZANG ZOOM last night and it was fabulous!! It was more than two hours of non-stop action. Ebaby was stunned, I mean, stunned!

What did she have to say about it?
  • Oooh, we're really at the circus!
  • Wow!
  • This is the best day ever!
  • ...... (That is the mouth opened in amazement, don't know what to say because it's too cool for a five year old to put into words.)
  • Wow!
  • This is so exciting my breath ran away! (my personal fave)

Needless to say, she had a wonderful time. SHe now wants to be a tightrope walker!

It was over two hours of non-stop action and excitement. I think I had just as much fun as she did! Seeing the excitement on her face was wonderful.

If you can go, you should. (The post below this has the New Jersey/New York dates and a special discount code.)

I would love to go again!

3 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

How precious!

CPA Mom said...

love it! we are going on April 17th. Can't wait to see my kiddos' reactions!

Sherry said...

Everyone loves a circus. I am dating myself BIG TIME but back in the day the movie Toby Tyler made me want to run away and join the circus