- College apps suck.
- Frantic sending of seven quintillion resumes.
- One interview Friday that I walked out of. What a joke that was.
- One interview yesterday. I really want this job. We'll see. There was someone being interviewed when I got there and someone waiting when I left. In between I got a glimpse of the three inch stack of resumes of hopefuls. It's rough out there people. No matter how much you hate your job, I would hang onto it if I were you because there isn't jack shit out there.
- My brother-in-law put my husband's mother in a nursing home without even talking to him. We found out when his cousin called for an unrelated reason. Asshole.
- I am suffering from ADO (Anxious Depressive Overwhelmedness).
- Yes, that is a real diagnosis.
- By Dr. Me
- I didn't have my cookie exchange party and I'm disappointed but see ADO.
- I think I'll do a cookie recipe exchange on the blog. What do you think?
- Scoop must be cutting two or ten teeth because she isn't sleeping well. So neither am I.
- The Big Guy is also unemployed. Which means he is home a whole lot.
- I ordered my Christmas cards from Costco today.
- Yeah, today.
- They'll be ready tomorrow.
- If you want one email me your address. Unless I already have it because you are already getting one. Whether you want it or not.
- When you do get it- yes, I know there is a stain on Scoop's shirt. I didn't notice it before but her face is just so darn cute in this picture.
- Plus I was out of time and not up to a photo shoot with Queen Drool right now.
- There's more but I've used enough of your time on this drivel.
- See you later.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Uh, Yeah, Me Again
Ok so I said I was going to post more. I also said there would be a part two to the whole college application saga. Then I left you hanging. Sorry bout that. It has been nuts here. So to explain: BULLETS!