Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Big V

One Side

Today the Big Guy is having a vasectomy. I guess Scoop really is my last baby. No more intoxicating baby-head smell. No more warm, squishy snuggles. I'm a little sad that my baby days will soon be over.


The Other

Hot Damn!! The Big Guy is having a vasectomy today!!! Now we can boink and not worry about birth control, or what we thought was birth control! We can have spontaneous encounters, as spontaneous as you can be with three kids anyway! I don't have to worry about another tough pregnancy! Can I get an "Amen!"?

8 comments:

beach mama said...

AMEN sista!

I am trying to find out if Mirina is covered by my insurance. I joked to Hubby just last night that if it wasn't he could go get snipped...he laughed and said "But we're not done yet."
I punched him.

CPA Mom said...

AMEN!!!

I had HP in that doctor's office before the baby was a month old. He was only too glad to do so.

Beckie said...

I remember feeling the same way (both ways), but the AMEN won out!

Anonymous said...

Now will you PLEASE get my husband off his ass and into the doctors to have it done too? Thank You.

My best friend's husband is giving this to her for Christmas too - I am feeling a bit jealous about this.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I guess I am in the minority here. For some reason, I want another baby.

Anonymous said...

Boink. HAHAHA!

I'm torn if I want another one or if one is perfect. Once I make up my damn mind, the husband WILL be getting the snip-snip. I don't care if I have to drug him and tell him we're going to a Harley dealer to get him there, he WILL get it done.

Emma in Canada said...

I go through something like this every month when I am waiting for my period/get my period.

I wonder what it would be like to realize that there really isn't another chance of a baby? William refuses to get it done so I may not know until menopause!

That Chick Over There said...

Heh! You said "boink"!