- Me: Still fat, tired and unemployed with zero prospects. Have been trying to find a job with no luck whatsoever. I have called every person I ever knew and nothing. So instead I am enjoying the baby and collecting unemployment which will run out soon.
- The Big Guy: Healthy, puts up with me and will also be unemployed on Friday. His company has done three layoffs already and Friday will be number four. He has been hustling his ass all over the place looking for something. Not only do we lose the income but our health benefits are gone too. If we want to COBRA- $975 a month. Yeah right.
- Sis: Doing good in school and unlike her parents, she has a job. Other than that one word sums it up: Teenager.
- Ebaby: My precious is in Kindergarten! She adores it. It seems like last week she was a babe in arms. She is getting more independent and I'm not sure I like it! She plays soccer when it isn't raining on game day. She has decided she is the one who has to teach Scoop all about life's ins and outs.
- Scoop: Aside from a bit of congestion and a nasty diaper rash she is great. She turned nine months on Sunday and has grown so much. She is the happiest baby I have ever encountered. Seriously, she laughs and smile almost constantly. She has Daddy wrapped around her whole hand. Saturday he looked at her and said "Hi baby." She shot right back, "Hi Dahdee". I thought we were both going to fall over! Not a fluke she says it to him all the time now. She finally started crawling last week and got her first two teeth then too.
There it is, the last four months in a nutshell. Now you're all caught up.