- The shrink isn't seeing new patients. How does one go about finding a shrink?
- Now I need to psych myself up for a shrink search. Hard enough to make the call and be rejected. Well that's how it felt.
- A friend of mine is going through a tough time and my heart is just breaking for her. I pray it all works out one way or another. In her favor, of course.
- Something insignificant happened on the internet the other day. Something that I'm sure means nothing but that my overly sensitive pea brain took poorly and has me doubting myself. No, I'm not going to say what because it was really nothing (I hope) and I don't want to make a thing of it even though it seems like I am right now and well I'll just shut up and move on.
- My kids fought over who got to open the friggin microwave to remove the hot dogs. The 17 year old argued with the 5 year old over who got to open the microwave! I ask you, what is the big damn deal?? Can you not let your freakin' five year old sister open the damn microwave?? Wubba Tubba Fubba???
- They are extremely lucky my size ten didn't implant itself in someone's ass.
- Are you as sick of me as I am of myself?
- Don't answer that, I really don't want to know.
- Next week will be better.
- I hope.
- I'm having a give away!
- Probably Tuesday!
- Come back for happy food talk!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Kind of a crapalicious week around here. For no real good reason other than my mental state of disarray. the rest will just be more whining and angst on my part. Feel free to leave now, I won't be offended. Who am I kidding- yes I will. Stay and listen to my drivel and then give me the affirmation that I so thrive on. And ice cream. And wine (without the h, preferably some cheap fruity wine like Arbor Mist White Zinfandel).