My real world friend sent me this. I am going to respond to it here. Then I will come out of the closet to my friends D and S. (The blogging closet, what closet did you think I meant?) I'm not going to tag anyone for this since I know you are all going nuts with Christmas, but if you do it let me know so I can come over & check it out.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog- I can have hot chocolate any time.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? A little bit of both- Santa is lazy!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, it is cold and flu season after all!
5. When do you put your decorations up? The Sunday before Christmas, since Christmas Eve is the Sunday before this year, we put them up yesterday.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My sister-in-law makes sauerbraten that is to die for. When I was pregnant I craved it so much, she made two!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Stockings! My mom had such neat things in them.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't really remember, probably someone at school.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, never, Santa doesn't come until after you go to bed!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lots of lights and different ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Hate it!
12. Can you ice skate? No, I'm lucky I can walk without breaking something!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A stereo when I was a kid (ya know, one that played records). As an adult, when we were dating my husband gave me this beautiful painting of Jesus walking on water. I love it.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? That we are all together celebrating Jesus' birth.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cookies!!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love to watch the kids when they first see the tree and presents on Christmas morning.
17. What tops your tree? An angel from Costco.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I like to give but let's be honest- I like to receive, too!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? This weekend it was "Rockin around the Christmas Tree." I like the traditional ones too like "Oh Holy Night".
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? By themselves- yuck. Crushed and mixed with chocolate and made into a bark-YUM!!
21. Christmas tree. Real or fake? Fake, I'm allergic to real. I burn a candle so my husband can have the scent.
S and D, if you stopped by, let me know what you think!