Thursday, November 30, 2006

Au Revoir, NaBloPoMo

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. Thank God!

I actually made it. The posts were pretty lousy and that is a reflection of how the month went. I had so much on my mind that quality posts just didn't happen. There were many days that I just couldn't think of anything to say without breaking certain promises I made to myself when I started this thing. Of course, since today is the last day, I have like five things on my mind that I could post about. Ain't that the way?

Thanks to the Randomizer my stats went up and I have a couple of people who actually come here! I have also found some really great new reads to add to my Bloglines.

Thanks to the brave (and quite possibly very bored) readers. Hopefully I can get my head out of my rear and not put you to sleep when you come here. Unless sleep is what you want and then I am happy to help.

Would I do NaBloPoMo again? I don't know. If I do I would need to have a plan in advance of what I would say. I would also need a life that wasn't in a total uproar!

I have gotten in the habit of coming here everyday and it will be weird to not have to post. I wonder, now that the pressure is off, will I still post every day? I may take a few days off from the ice cream shop or I may post three more times today, who knows?

Anyway, thanks for the memories, NaBloPoMo.

No comments: